As a single, full-time father of 2 boys, money can be tight and bills are sometimes paid late. One way I figured to try and solve that issue was to try and refinance my house. To say the least I was nervous thinking that nobody would help me due to bad credit. Then I called First Direct Lending. My Loan Consultant really seemed to take my issue personal in getting this done. To say the least, he made my life and the lives of my kids much easier. If you have credit issues, don't be nervous. Call First Direct Lending and they will help you.
The idea that they’ll be asked to produce their grades from kindergarten and their first paycheck stub from age 16 keeps people away from mortgage companies. And we don’t blame them! But that's exactly why we work hard to make applying through First Direct easy and clear.
You may be asked to provide some of the following documentation to support a fast and easy funding. Most of these items you either have or our Mortgage Specialist can assist in easily obtaining.Income Documentation
- Your 2 most recent paystubs with year-to-date earnings
- W2 forms for the past 2 years
- If self-employed, your last 2 years of tax returns with all schedules
- If you receive Social Security or other fixed income, a copy of your current award letter
- A copy of your most recent mortgage statement
- A copy of your homeowner’s insurance declarations page
- A copy of your photo identification (driver’s license or passport)