NMLS Unique Identifier #1110278
FHA Non-Supervised Lender #00005-0000-5
VA Approved Lender #908746-00-00
- Alabama: Licensed by the Stata Banking Department of Alabama, Bureau of Loans – License #22221
- Arizona: Mortgage Banker License #0927306
- California: Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Finance Lender Law License #603K997
- Colorado: Mortgage Company Registration
- Connecticut: Licensed as a Mortgage Lender #ML-1110288
- Florida: Mortgage Lender License #MLD1020
- Georgia: Mortgage Lender License #40047
- Indiana: Licensed by the Indiana Department of Financial Institutions under the First Lien Mortgage Lending Act, License #30535
- Indiana: Licensed by the Indiana Department of Financial Institutions under the Subordinate Lien Mortgage Lending Act, License #30534
- Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee No. MB.6761132 – Licensed by the Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Mortgage Banking Division, 100 West Randolph, 9th Floor, Chicago, IL 60601, (888) 473-4858
- Iowa: Licensed by the Iowa Division of Banking – License #2016-0004
- Kentucky: Licensed by the Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions with a Kentucky Mortgage Company license – License #MC354448
- Maryland: Mortgage Lender License #20861
- Michigan: Licensed by the Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services, Consumer Finance Section Michigan 1st Mortgage Broker/Lender License #FL0020065
- Michigan: Licensed by the Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services, Consumer Finance Section Michigan 2nd Mortgage Broker/Lender Registrant #SR0020066
- North Carolina: Mortgage Lender License L-161132
- New Jersey: Licensed by the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance, New Jersey Residential Mortgage License, First Direct Lending, LLC, 15261 Laguna Canyon Road, Suite 200, Irvine, California 92618, (855) 587-3279
- New York: First Direct Lending, LLC., 15261 Laguna Canyon Road, Suite 200, Irvine, CA 92618, Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Banking Department
- Ohio: Licensed by the Ohio Division of Financial Institutions, Ohio Mortgage Loan Act Certificate of Registration – License #SM.501952.00
- Oregon: Licensed by the State of Oregon Department of Consumer Business Services – License #ML-5335
- Pennsylvania: Mortgage Lender License #45988
- Tennessee: Licensed by the Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions – License #128267
- Texas: First Direct Lending, LLC – SML Mortgage Banker Registration, NMLS #1110278.
- Virginia: Virginia State Corporation Commission Mortgage Lender License #MC-5797
- Washington: Licensed by the Department of Financial Institutions under the Consumer Loan Act License #CL-1110278
- Wisconsin: Licensed by the Department of Financial Institutions, State of Wisconsin – License #1110278BA
First Direct Lending is not licensed in all 50 states nor by any United States territories.
Texas Mortgage Banker Disclosure: Pursuant to the requirements of section 157.007 of the Texas Mortgage Banker Act, chapter 157, Texas Finance Code, you are hereby notified of the following: CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.